Healthy and wholesome for everyone
The “no philosophy” (no gluten, preservatives, colourings) is the only choice for some people, but is a value for all of us. The culture of eating naturally, healthy and light is more and more widespread also in those who, without suffering from particular diseases, want to feel better with their body.
First courses, fresh pasta, bread, pizza, confectionary and many bakery goods, both sweet and savoury, but all free of gluten, preservatives and colourings.
Our products represent an alternative of a quality equal or superior to products containing gluten. They are specially designed so as to not discriminate and to fully satisfy the needs of those affected by food intolerance.
That’s why Pan Reale products are manually prepared and prefer italian seasonal and high-quality, farm-to-fork, PDO, PGI and organic ingredients. The raw materials are strictly selected on the basis of quality, origin and traceability. Pan Reale uses only extra-virgin cold-pressed olive oil.
All the products do not contain:
- gluten (gluten levels below 5 ppm; the law – EC regulation 41/2009 – sets the limit below 20 ppm)
- sodium glutamate
- colourings (except for decorations – if required – for cakes and pastries)
Thanks to the special packaging providing a safe and simple way to handle these foods even where there is limited working space, there is no need to set up a double kitchen, a double oven and double stockroom.
Pan Reale products are available both fresh and frozen.
The freezing process takes place through the abatement technique. This allows the restorateur to sort and store good quantities of products. In this way the products maintain their nutritional and organoleptic properties and once defrosted have the same fragrance of fresh produce.
Pan Reale can supply, on specific demand:
- recipe variants of products in catalog
- new gluten-free products not in catalog
- products without milk and eggs, or other specific substances such as tomato, etc
- first courses, fresh pasta, bread, pizza, confectionary and many bakery goods, both sweet and savoury, but all free of gluten, preservatives and colourings